Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whole Foods

One of my favorite Grocery Stores is Whole Foods. I often have noted how important it is to me to know what is in my foods and they specialize in organically produced foods. They have had fewer problems with food recalls which makes me have more faith in the contents of my pantry. Unlike the other Denver grocers they do not change out their sale prices weekly with Wednesday's ads. They do have sales and they are worth keeping track of.

The Top Sirloin Steak noted above is a Wednesday January 13, 2010 sale only. There are more items sale till January 19, 2010. The Cara Cara Oranges at $1 a pound are a great deal and they have been wonderful. The Diestel Honey Turkey Breast at $8.99 is a big hit in my home. Find your favorites here Whole Foods.

I may not be able to do all of my shopping here but I try make room in the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment